What Professional Strategies Allow Morristown Fire Damage Restoration and Business as Usual to Proceed Together?
Explore Your Options During Your Morristown Commercial Fire and Smoke Remediation with SERVPRO Experts
With thin profit margins a grim reality for many Morristown businesses, fire damage restoration can expose property owners to potential ruin if more than temporary closure is necessary. The risk of business failure after a disaster nationally nudges up between 40 and 50 percent, but partnering with a reputable fire recovery firm means careful damage mitigation and smoke remediation planning can keep the doors open.
Can You Continue Partial Provision of Goods and Services During Water and Fire Damage Restoration in Morristown?
Do not despair after a commercial fire, especially if SERVPRO is on your restoration team. Let us take care of the nuts and bolts of fire debris and soot removal, as well as smoke and odor remediation. If your commercial fire extinguished quickly and left some spaces untouched, it might be possible to carve out an area in an affected part of your building to meet your customers’ needs. We can also help you pack out items to a secure place temporarily to conduct business remotely.
Can SERVPRO Contain the Damage to a Designated Portion of Your Commercial Space?
Because of the smoke, soot soiling, water, and general disruption after a Morristown business fire, being able to keep your business going can feel like a stretch. SERVPRO offers options that can work:
Containment of the Fire Ignition Site
If sprinkler systems and fire doors minimized the damaged area, SERVPRO enhances that effect by:
- Containing the fire and smoke damage with 1.6 mil polypropylene barriers
- Mitigating the spread of smoke, soot, and odors through negative pressure air scrubber technology, filtering and exhausting soot and malodors
- Performing rapid fire fighting water removal without the need for another contractor
Scheduling Restoration Work to Meet Your Schedule
- SERVPRO dispatches fully-stocked service vehicles round the clock, with scalable work crews to complete the tasks fast.
- Professionalism and transparency mean we collaborate and understand your business constraints.
Let SERVPRO of Hamblen County help your business not only survive but also thrive after fire damage. Call (423) 318-6733 24/7 for prompt assistance.