We are Hiring Local Fire Cleaning Technicians in Hamblen County
Do you love helping people and have you been looking for a job where your attention to detail and strong work ethic can make a difference? If you have experience and certification as a fire-loss- restoration technician, we would like to talk to you about becoming part of our local team. Make sure you can say, “Yes” to the following skills:
- You have a working knowledge for testing and cleaning different types of smoke residues from contents and surfaces to determine the best cleaning methods
- You are a stickler for detail and can drive a loaded van to the worksite for restoration services
- You are trained in the IICRC-methods for best practices for water extraction and drying properties
- You have hands-on experience with controlled demolition
- Application of odor control methods using various types of equipment to remove embedded smoke odors.
- Identifying when pack-out services will benefit the client
We are primarily looking for FSRT (Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician) that are IICRC-certified to join our team, and we will pay you at a rate commensurate with your skills, experience, and certifications. We also offer a competitive benefits package. Contact us now. Call Josh Quillen at SERVPRO of Hamblen County at (423) 318-6733 or send an email to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.