Fire and Water Damage in Morristown
The fire started in the attached garage by the laundry room because of improperly stored flammable materials, including oil. The firefighters extinguished the flames leaving a sticky, sooty mess on all surfaces of the interior of this Morristown home. Our SERVPRO FSRT fire and smoke restoration technicians have the training and equipment to wipe down all the sooty surfaces without any demolition. There was no structural damage to the interior of the house. The special sponges and detergents did most of the work. Dehumidifiers, air movers, hydroxyl generators, and HEPA and charcoal filtered air scrubbers cleaned the air to a high quality. The hint of smoke odors or black soot stains are not seen in the After Photo since we worked hard, and now the house appears "Like it never even happened."